All the products and services you find on this website are manufactured or rendered by SpinFizz Ltd., Hungary, EU or under our close supervision. Downhill and ramp Zorbing products, the SpinFizz are produced in Europe using premium raw materials and components. Fun Zorbing products and water inflatables are produced by carefully selected and strictly controlled non-European manufacturing partners.
Branding is available for most of our products. Please contact us for more details.
All prices shown are defined in euros and exclude any VAT. The price of each item is defined EXW (ex works) Győr, Hungary, EU. For each item of the online shop you find more information about transport options at the product description.
As most of our products are custom made, their weight, dimensions may vary for each order, therefore we currently do not offer standardized freight quotes. Upon receipt of your order we will contact you and we will provide you with a competitive freight quote with pleasure, or if you wish to arrange for the transport we will make the purchased item available for you or your freighter at our premises in Győr, Hungary, EU.
Products shown “In stock” are available for transport within 2 working days of your confirmed order. Lead times for products “Made to order” are as follows:
- Downhill Zorbing products: 4 weeks
- Ramp Zorbing products: 6 weeks
- SpinFizz & accessories: 6 weeks
- Fun Zorbing products: 4 weeks
- Water inflatables: 4 weeks
Value added tax (VAT): SpinFizz Ltd. is registered in and operating under the laws of Hungary, EU, therefore:
- If your residential or registered business address is in Hungary, we will be obliged to charge 27 % VAT;
- If your residential or registered business address is in the European Union and you have a valid EU VAT registration number, we will not charge any VAT;
- If your residential or registered business address is in the European Union and you do not have a valid EU VAT registration number, we will be obliged to charge 27 % VAT;
- If your residential or registered business address is outside the European Union, we will not charge any VAT and the goods purchased will have to go through a standard EU exportation procedure and before the receipt at their final destination, they will have to go through an importation procedure.
For items “In stock”: 100 % with confirmed order
For items “Made to order”: 50 % with confirmed order, 50 % before goods are given to freighter
Once all details of the order are defined, we will issue an invoice, the value of which you are requested to settle by bank transfer. All banking details are shown in our invoice.